2. Peel and chop the onion finely, slice the celery thinly and peel and smash the garlic.
3. Add them to the pan and let simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, dice the zucchini semi-finely and add to the pan. Let soften and then add the spinach (not essential, mainly to make the soup a little greener) and white wine.
5. Bring to a boil to cook out the alcohol then add half of the vegetable stock and the cream.
6. Let simmer for 10 minutes, add the herbs and mix the soup smooth with a hand blender or in a stand blender. Add more of the stock until you have reached your desired thickness. If you like to keep a little texture you can scoop out some of the zucchini before mixing and then adding it back in.
7. Taste and season with lemon juice, salt, pepper and more herbs if needed.
8. Serve in wide bowls or glasses and top with quinoa, a drizzle of olive oil, a dollop of sour cream (optional), dill and finely chopped red onion.